Visit Ishpeming and Negaunee To Take Advantage of Small Business Saturday Special Offers and Sales
Written by Lauren Bareiss on November 21, 2018
Marquette, MI – November 21, 2018 – The Upper Peninsula isn’t full of chains and big box stores. We are a bustling community full of privately owned small businesses and is this the weekend to show our appreciation for our locally run stores!
The weekend of door buster deals is here and the Greater Ishpeming Negaunee Chamber of Commerce (GINCC) is celebrating with Small Business Saturday! A number of businesses throughout Ishpeming and Negaunee will have Saturday-only deals and special offers that you won’t want to miss. Show your appreciation for our local small businesses when you drop by the following locations participating in Small Business Saturday:
- Rare Earth Goods – The art co-op and natural food store will be offering 5% off purchases when you mention you heard about Small Business Saturday on the radio
- Wilderness Sports – The outdoor equipment store will offer special sales, giveaways, and free Lenox ornaments with purchases of $10 or more (while supplies lasts)
- Gossard Building – From 10a-3p enjoy refreshments featuring Janet’s Home-baked Breads
- Jasper Ridge Brewery will also be participating in Small Business Saturday
- Irontown Pasties – A 2016 nominee for Best Pasty in Michigan, Irontown Pasties will be offering $1 off pasties
- Midtown Bakery – Drop in and see Mary Beth and receive a free cookie if you mention hearing about the event on the radio
- Hanna’s Tea Time – Stop by Negaunee’s local source of fine teas for an open house, 11a – 5p
Interested in learning more? Contact the GINCC.
Great Lakes Radio will be on site broadcasting live from 11a to 1p in downtown Ishpeming and Negaunee. When you hear us on the area, make sure to mention it at the shops!